Monday, February 27, 2012

The start of an exciting new year in my studio




Home from a beautiful week in Melbourne inspired to start a wonderful creative new year in my studio....Working on ranges for shops, sourcing cool new things for my atelier and working with a gorgeous and extremely talented designer in the US on some jewellery (very exciting)..  Kirstie and I will be collaborating on some fun jewellery as well (designed by 1928 & Co.) as I am sure you have seen already.  A beautiful new camera will hopefully add some other exciting pursuits to my range this year all going well.  Please if you have time go and like my facebook book page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cathy-Penton-Atelier/149497401804742) which will keep you up to date on what is happening....A give away is coming soon :).... Have a blessed week....

2 comments:

  1. beautiful images my friend!!
    so excited for the future ahead of you sweet friend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted for you my dear friend and can't wait to see what new things you will be doing. I love and adore all my "Cathy" treasures and look forward to more. Sending much love....Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)