Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

It has been nearly a year since I sold my shop Simple Things Small Joys... I am enjoying my life back in my little cottage and in my studio so much....  Doing custom charms as well as working with a few gorgeous shops on a wholesale basis...I also try and buy in a few things that are exciting and new from designers all over the world....  I am working on some new concepts and I hope I will be able to share those with you soon... The "essence of me" has always been family and as you know that will always come first...Andrew is into his last 2 years at school and I am pretty sure he will go away to uni so each moment in beyond precious.... Mother's day is really a day of remembrance for me.... in the arms of an angel above is one of the only photos I have in my mums arms as a little baby...  I am hopeful in the next couple of weeks I will come up with a small mother's day range to share with you....Please email  me if you would like something custom made to share with the ones you love....  I have decided a percentage of sale from my Mother's day range will go to the make a wish foundation...because helping sick children is so important....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy, so looking forward to your Mothers Day range and all the lovely surprises you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so excited to see your new projects. I have missed our communications. Mothers day is so special and I am so thrilled that you support Make A Wish. I will have to share a touching story about Make A Wish. Love, xxxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)