Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jeanne Oliver - an inspiration to us all...

I think one of the biggest blessings of the internet is meeting like minded people, from all over the world, who just give you a glimpse into their lives and open the doors to their world...I think it was just over a year ago I was on my friend Sara Duckett's blog marveling at her beautiful photography as you do and she was talking about a wonderful designer by the name of Jeanne Oliver.... I went straight to her blog and fell instantly in love with everything about her...Her clothes, jewellery and her beautiful art... and her amazing commitment to her gorgeous family... I was just out of my bricks and mortar shop and wanting new things to sell on-line so I approached Jeanne and she was so sweet and I received an order of her beautiful creations.... The quality and simple, unique details in these beautiful products took my breath away....Selling on-line is hard in the way that people don't get to touch or feel the real beauty of products but I can assure you that  I would buy Jeanne's products over and over again...She is also a sweet, giving, upbeat, amazing human being and I think us Aussie girls need more of that is our lives so I am going to add the links to her blog and web site and if there is anything you would like me to get in from her range I would love to do that for you.... Just email me ..... Hope everyone is having a wonderful week :)

I still have a few of  Jeanne's beautiful items in stock.....I will put them on my side bar later today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)