Monday, June 11, 2012

Jeanne Oliver - creatively made

Over the last year since leaving my retail shop...I have been so lucky to explore some amazing things and meet and work with some incredible people... I discovered Jeanne Oliver through my friend Sara Ducketts blog and the rest as they say is history... I have stocked some of her beautiful designs, leather cuffs, bags and so much more and have felt very blessed that she has been part of my new journey... I have also recently taken two of her on-line courses -  simply amazing :)... She is a true inspiration and the course Creatively Made is being offered again starting on the 18th of June.  I suppose for me not only did this class give me heaps of practical tips and ideas, but it made me smile every time I watched another video...It was definitely good for the soul ...Jeanne is offering my facebook/blog friends 3 places in her up-coming course starting on the 18th of June.... please leave me a comment if you are interested :)



Link to register:http://www.jeanneoliverdesigns.com/item_142/Creatively-Made-E-Course.htm

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I have completed one course of Jeanne's and am already booked and raring to go for the Creatively Made Course on the 18th of June. Jeanne is one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. Her courses are so down to earth and thought provoking, bursting with ideas and helpful hints and you get all the support with it with the special Facebook group page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy please count me in...this sounds wonderful and such fun! Your new header is absolutely gorgeous...wishing you a wonderful week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy I would love to do this course with my sister-in-law Wendy. It sounds like a great course! By the way I love reading your blog and Jeanne Olivers.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,

    I wanted to stop by and visit and see what you are up to. You blog, as always, is just beautiful. I love your header, especially with your daughter and her new love by the barn. I have been thinking of you and wishing you well. I am so happy that you seem so content with everything, as you deserve all the happiness.

    Much love and hugs
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)