Monday, October 8, 2012

For Sale ..... hand stitched one off piece....

I have been blessed this year to embroider some beautiful one off pieces for one of my favourite designers in the US. My journey has come full circle as really this is how Cathy Penton Designs (now Cathy Penton Atelier) started  over 12 years ago...I designed and stitched, produced patterns and a few little booklets, worked on projects for magazines - times changed and I started soldering and the rest as they say is history....My pieces have always been one-off but like most designers I like to do something new and fresh...  Sitting down and stitching was such a lovely change I thought I would make a few pieces and see what you thought...So over the next few weeks I will have a few pieces for sale...
My first piece is made of vintage glass from an old stain glass window (the glass is domed)...I have stitched on exquisite raw french linen... The linen sort of looks a little crushed under the glass and I have attached some of my beautiful italian ribbon that I now have in stock....It will come in a  sweet little linen bag.... It is 2 inches in diameter.... This charm is $60 + postage... only one in stock.... Please email me if you would like it.
NOW SOLD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)