Saturday, September 24, 2011

In stock now....

This stock is absolutely gorgeous I actually rearranged my studio room so I could display it......:)  Please email me if you are interested  as it always sells really fast...

Gorgeous leather cuffs back in stock.....
This is a list of the words/sayings I have at present....
be still
artist
dreamer
just show up
loved deeply
her children rise up and call her blessed
and one tiny wee one that says
follow your heart (this would fit a child or someone with a smaller wrist)

Only one canvas bag and leather covered journal left in stock



Only one of each of these pieces of jewellery still left in stock.......
$16 per vintage spool.....Fine paper twine in stock now in black, white and natural.......
$12 each
more ceramic tags in stock...
earth laughs in flowers
be silly be honest be kind
fill your paper with the breathings of your heart
friendship is a sheltering tree
wisdom begins in wonder
nothing is worth more than this day....
Beautiful sadie Olive postcards 5 for $12
I am working on a beautiful range of limited edition charms called sunshine and miracles based on the gorgeous photography of Sadie Olive.... She is a dear friend and inspiration.....

Please if there is anything you are interested in or need to know prices, shipping etc.  Email me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)