Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunshine and Miracles

Sunshine and Miracles is a gorgeous new range of charms..  My friend Sara from Sadie Olive is an amazing photographer and these charms combine her gorgeous images with a bit of a cathy twist... I called the range sunshine and miracles because Sara has a beautiful little 10 week old boy that she has waited and dreamed for and I thought this range could be a small celebration of that...These charms may look similar but each one in different in some way whether it be the font in the words or the little details of overlapped paper or stamping...There are 9 on offer... Each charm will come with one of Sara's gorgeous postcards.
ALL SOLD :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to be a part of your lovely shop. These turned out so beautifully! I think we make a great team!

    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)