Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas edition of Jeanne d arc living




 Hi everyone,
 Been working on a lot of wholesale orders these last couple of weeks.... Sweet charms are heading to Norway and Canada this week which is really lovely... I have also started to work on a few little things for Christmas which is so much fun....The Christmas edition of Jeanne d arc Living ,which I am pretty sure is the last edition for this year will soon be finished and on its way.... I only get a small number so if you want one please let me know as soon as you can....  Vintage by Nina is being posted out  from europe today which is so exciting I can't wait!!!!!  Will probably need to get another batch soon as I have all these copies already on hold.... Hope you are all having a lovely week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)