Friday, October 28, 2011

Beautiful Camera bag - 1 in stock


This bag has a buttoned pocket for your memory cards, pocket for your cell phone and a zippered larger pocket for keys, makeup etc. There is also dividers for two extra lens and then room for your camera body and lens. The bottom of the bag has feet to protect your bag when you need to set it down. This bag is fully padded.

This bag measures 11 1/2" high x 14 1/2" wide x 4" deep. The straps measure an additional 45".

The outside of the camera bag is made of grey twill and the inside is lined with a gorgeous, upholstery weight yellowy/mustard.  The outside, ruffled flap closes with a snap.  Each bag comes with a removable flower pin (your flower may be different than this one shown). ....
I bought myself one of these gorgeous bags as one day I will have the camera of my dreams.... I think it would also make a great nappy bag, or any sort of large bag for that matter......  Only one in stock so please let me know if you would like it....NOW SOLD!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)