Monday, November 14, 2011

lovely tags


I am just in love with these little zinc tags and french kraft tags....
so I thought I would share a few packets with my customers... the zinc tags will come in tiny little linen bags in sets of 4 for $10 and the kraft tags are 3 for $7.50 (various words... doucher, amities, bonheur, baisers, sourire, tendresse )... packaged in hand made paper bags...

Stockings made from vintage linen from europe...
each stocking will be one off and come with a gorgeous zinc name tag.
$17 each (limited stock) -SOLD OUT
Little soap bags made from old  french linen each individually stamped...flavours of soap are
cinnamon coffee, lemon verbena, garden scrub, honey blossom, lavender oatmeal, orange & spice, lavender, mint leaf... 
These are $10 each....
These items will all be available on November 21st....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)