Tuesday, March 27, 2012

KINFOLK has arrived....

\
This beautifully designed, photographed and written magazine is very different from anything I have seen or read before.... I think if you have read my blog for the past 5 years you will know the small and intricate details of life are very important to me...  The essays and personal stories in this magazine will make you smile and hopefully cherish a little more of what we can have on a day to day basis with  loved ones or by ourselves... It is a guide for small gatherings :)
I have 8 copies in stock.  The magazine comes from the US.... It is $20 + $10 postage

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy. Just wondering how I purchase a copy from you.
    I'm on the Sunshine Coast.
    Thanks,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire... If you just email me at cathypenton@netxp.com.au...I accept direct deposit, paypal, cheque or money order... and it should get to the sunshine coast over night :)xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)