Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last of this stock.... a change is ahead

Its a rainy afternoon in my little cottage so many ideas going through my head :)
I have limited stock of the items above left so please let me know if you would like something before it sells out...
I have 2 grain sacks left $40 each - the one with the red stitching measures 112 cm x 46 cm and the one with the blue cross-stitched letters is 118 cm x 49cm
Spools of paper twine in fine (50 yards/spool) and super fine (275 yards/spool) in white and fine in natural.... selling out at $15 each...
Ceramic tags now $10 each  
earth laughs in flowers
fill your paper with the breathings of your heart
nothing is worth more than this day
wisdom begins in wonder
be silly be honest be kind...
I can also do a mixed lot of 3 for $25 (gift wrapped in tissue in a little linen bag)
These prices do not include postage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)