Friday, July 6, 2012

Kraft paper pom poms

One of my hazel eyed girls dearest friends made some incredible white paper pom poms to decorate for Kirstie's engagement party in a few weeks....I fell in love with them and so decided to make a couple out of kraft paper for my studio room...  Don't they look cool :)
I am thinking of making a small spring range of one off pieces inspired by my daughter and this amazing adventure we are on at the moment... I want to enjoy every minute with her... 
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. – Bruce Barton

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous little peek into your studio space...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)