Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Very Blessed - Jeanne Oliver Designs




I often talk about ticking things off my bucket list and I must tell you this is another one of those wonderful things :)...I was extremely blessed to work on some charms using Jeanne's Oliver's gorgeous art and inspirational words as well as going back to my roots and hand stitching some for her and using some gorgeous old french linen I had on the backs.... To see these as part of her exquisite catalogue yesterday.....was just incredible.....
Go and take a look at this beautiful look book http://issuu.com/jeanneoliver/docs/vintagecollection
or visit Jeanne Oliver Designs shop http://www.jeanneoliverdesigns.com/pages/shophome.htm
IT IS ALL JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was your charms!!!!!!!!!!! How lovely for you Cathy ... Jeanne is blessed to because she has a lovely friend in you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cathy. Congratulations !!!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)