Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful little creative book...



Girls Style Book by Yoshiko Tsukiori
This absolutely exquisite book for any one who loves to sew for their beautiful little girls (sizes 4 - 10)....  Twenty Four detailed patterns for dresses, blouses and the cutest accessories are all set out on easy to follow pattern sheets...This gorgeous little book can be purchased through good book sellers Australia wide...If you are having trouble finding it please let me know and I can get a few in :)  I have added a link on my side bar that will take you to the penguin web site where it has a more comprehensive review....

2 comments:

  1. I purchased that book about 2 weeks ago, waiting for the kids to go back to school so I can get sewing. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta!!!! gran talento
    Felicidades

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)