Sunday, January 22, 2012

A few little charms ......

Tiny wee little heart charms - $15 one of each in stock 
(Red heart, script hope, faith and coloured love sold)

Medium hearts $20 each only these 4 in stock (AMOUR and FAITH SOLD)

Small skinny - I love you - $22 - SOLD
Regular rectangle - you are my sunshine - $24 - SOLD
Oval - Happily ever after - $30
Round bevel - the greatest of these is LOVE - $36
(these charms have script or red hearts on the back) only one of each....
Email me if you would like one:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I didn't know which post to leave a comment because I loved them all so much! I also loved your other blog too....how long have you had that one?? LOVE your studio space, of course!! Your photography just gets better and better. Your charms on this post reminds me of the very time we really met and you sent me charms for the article. I still have your charms on my chandelier in my office. I will always cherish them.

    thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. It means so much to me!

    Big hugs
    xoxo
    Elizabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)