Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In stock - exquisite Jeanne Oliver items

Betty Ruffle Messenger (2 in stock) (flowers are more like the one on the camera bag)
Natalie Camera Bag (1 in stock)

Anne Ruffle Messenger

Betty Ruffle Messenger

Gracie Little Girl Messenger Bag (2 in stock - these are so, so cute)

Children's leather cuffs - in stock (1 of each) - you are my sunshine with blue fabric
dream big with blue fabric
I believe in you with blue fabric
listen to your heart without fabric
Regular Size - artist, artsy, her children rise up and call her blessed, be still


All her items are beyond exquisite....I wear my leather cuff everywhere and the bags are just gorgeous... She is an amazing your artist from the US.... Email me if you would like a price on anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.... I really appreciate it :)